| JSCRIPT | VBS | VBSCRIPT
event = script
Specifies a script for the page that will be interpreted by a script engine.
- Specifies the event the script is being written for.
- Specifies which element is being bound to the event script.
- Specifies the class of the tag being defined. This is most often used to
associated a sub-classed style sheet with the tag.
- An SGML identifier used as the target for hypertext links or for naming
particular elements in associated style sheets. Valid names to script with are
any alphanumeric string that begins with a letter. Valid special characters
include underbar "_".
- This specifies the language to use. The specifier is an ISO standard
the default for this attribute.
- Specifies an external file that contains the source code.
- The Title attribute is used to provide advisory information.
- Can be one or more of these events:
Code within the SCRIPT block that are not contained within a function are
executed immediately as the page is loaded. To keep scripts from being displayed
on down-level browsers, the SCRIPT block should be nested within a comment
This element is a block element.
Both the start and end tags are required.