| JSCRIPT | VBSCRIPT | VBS
event = script
The FIELDSET element is similar to the DIV element but is for the specific
purpose of grouping related fields. It is a container and it is nestable. It can
contain a single LEGEND that must immediately follow the FIELDSET tag. The
legend is used to identify the contained set of fields. This is especially
useful to speech-based browsers which can then provide users with a way to move
from group to group. This element renders as a box around the group and
transposes the legend over the upper-left or lower-left portion of the box
depending upon the ALIGN= attribute value on the LEGEND element. The legend
element must be the first element within the field set. If it is not, the legend
text cannot be rendered as part of the FIELDSET border.
- Specifies the class of the tag being defined. This is used to associated a
sub-classed style sheet with the tag.
- An SGML identifier used as the target for hypertext links or for naming
particular elements in associated style sheets. Valid ID names must begin with a
letter. The underbar character, "_", may be used in the ID name. The ID should
be unique throughout the scope of the document. If more than one object with the
same identifier exists in a document, a collection of those named items is
created and can only be referenced by ordinal position.
- Specifies which language to use in ISO standard language abbreviation form.
- Specifies the language the current script is written in and invokes the
VBS, VBSCRIPT The scripting language is written in VBScript.
- Specifies an in-line style sheet for the tag.
- The Title attribute is used to provide advisory information. The contents of
the title attribute will be displayed in a tooltip during the onmouseover event.
- Can be one or more of these events:
Both the start and end tags are required.