| JSCRIPT | VBS | VBSCRIPT
event = script
Specifies a label for a control-like element.
- Specifies an accelerator for the element.
- The for attribute references the ID of another element. The for attribute is
optional when the label is implicitly defined. This is done by wrapping the
label around the control the label is specified for.
- Specifies the class of the tag being defined. This is most often used to
associated a sub-classed style sheet with the tag.
- An SGML identifier used as the target for hypertext links or for naming
particular elements in associated style sheets. Valid names to script with are
any alphanumeric string that begins with a letter. Valid special characters
include underbar "_".
- This specifies the language to use. The specifier is an ISO standard
the default for this attribute.
- Specifies an in-line style sheet for the tag.
- The Title attribute is used to provide advisory information.
- Can be one or more of these events:
Labels cannot be nested.
Both the start and end tags are required.