| JSCRIPT | VBS | VBSCRIPT
event = script
Denotes one choice in a select list.
- Specifies the class of the tag being defined. This is most often used to
associated a sub-classed style sheet with the tag.
- An SGML identifier used as the target for hypertext links or for naming
particular elements in associated style sheets. Valid names to script with are
any alphanumeric string that begins with a letter. Valid special characters
include underbar "_".
the default for this attribute.
- Indicates that this item is the default. If not present, the first item is
selected by default.
- The Title attribute is used to provide advisory information.
- For textual/numerical controls, specifies the default value of the control.
For Boolean controls, specifies the value to be returned when the control is
- Can be one or more of these events:
This element is a block element.
The start tag is required, and the end tag is optional.