ALIGN=CENTER | LEFT | RIGHT
| JSCRIPT | VBS | VBSCRIPT
event = script
The DIV element is used with the CLASS= attribute
to represent different kinds of containers.
- Displays the element left flush, right flush, or centered relative to the
display or table.
- Specifies the class of the tag being defined. This is most often used to
associated a sub-classed style sheet with the tag.
- An SGML identifier used as the target for hypertext links or for naming
particular elements in associated style sheets. Valid names to script with are
any alphanumeric string that begins with a letter. Valid special characters
include underbar "_".
- This specifies the language to use. The specifier is an ISO standard
the default for this attribute.
- Specifies an in-line style sheet for the tag.
- The Title attribute is used to provide advisory information.
- Can be one or more of these events:
This element is a block element.
Both the start and end tags are required.