| JSCRIPT | VBS | VBSCRIPT
| A | a | I | i
event = script
Draws lines of text as an ordered list.
- Specifies that the list should be compacted to remove extra space between
- Specifies the class of the tag being defined. This is most often used to
associated a sub-classed style sheet with the tag.
- An SGML identifier used as the target for hypertext links or for naming
particular elements in associated style sheets. Valid names to script with are
any alphanumeric string that begins with a letter. Valid special characters
include underbar "_".
- This specifies the language to use. The specifier is an ISO standard
the default for this attribute.
- Specifies the starting number for a list.
- Specifies an in-line style sheet for the tag.
- The Title attribute is used to provide advisory information.
- Changes the style of the list.
- Can be one or more of these events:
This element is a block element.
Both the start and end tags are required.
<LI>This is the first item in the list.
<LI>And this is the second item in the list.
<LI>This is item number 3.
<LI>This is item A.