| JSCRIPT | VBS | VBSCRIPT
Specifies the document's base URL.
- Specifies the document's full URL in case the document gets read out of
context and the reader wants to refer to the original.
- Specifies the class of the tag being defined. This is most often used to
associated a sub-classed style sheet with the tag.
- An SGML identifier used as the target for hypertext links or for naming
particular elements in associated style sheets. Valid names to script with are
any alphanumeric string that begins with a letter. Valid special characters
include underbar "_".
- This specifies the language to use. The specifier is an ISO standard
the default for this attribute.
- Specifies the window or frame to target the contents at.
- The Title attribute is used to provide advisory information.
Base is used to ensure that your document is not reviewed out of context.
This element may only be used within the HEAD tag.