Sets a base font value to be used as the default font when rendering text.
- Sets the current fonts typeface.
- Specifies the class of the tag being defined. This is most often used to
associated a sub-classed style sheet with the tag.
- An SGML identifier used as the target for hypertext links or for naming
particular elements in associated style sheets. Valid names to script with are
any alphanumeric string that begins with a letter. Valid special characters
include underbar "_".
- This specifies the language to use. The specifier is an ISO standard
- The Title attribute is used to provide advisory information.
This element may only be used within the HEAD tag.
The start tag is required, and the end tag is optional.