Used to specify a typed hyperlink between the document and some other
- Used to disable an element.
- Specifies the destination URL or anchor point.
- An SGML identifier used as the target for hypertext links or for naming
particular elements in associated style sheets. Valid names to script with are
any alphanumeric string that begins with a letter. Valid special characters
include underbar "_".
- The REL attribute gives the relationship(s) described by the hypertext link
from the anchor to the target. The value is a comma-separated list of
relationship values. Values and their semantics will be registered by the HTML
registration authority. The default relationship if none other is given is void.
The REL attribute is only used when the HREF=
attribute is present.
- The Title attribute is used to provide advisory information.
- Indicates the type of style sheet.
This element may only be used within the HEAD tag.
The start tag is required, and the end tag is optional.
<LINK REL=stylesheet HREF="styles.css" TYPE="text/css">