| JSCRIPT | VBS | VBSCRIPT
METHOD=GET | POST
event = script
Specifies that the contained controls take part in a form.
- Specifies the address to be used to carry out the action of the form. If
none is specified, the base URL of the document is used.
- Specifies the format of the data being submitted by the form. The object
model property for this attribute is called "encoding".
- Specifies the class of the tag being defined. This is most often used to
associated a sub-classed style sheet with the tag.
- An SGML identifier used as the target for hypertext links or for naming
particular elements in associated style sheets. Valid names to script with are
any alphanumeric string that begins with a letter. Valid special characters
include underbar "_".
- This specifies the language to use. The specifier is an ISO standard
the default for this attribute.
- Indicates how the form data should be sent to the server; either GET or POST
- Specifies the name of the control, bookmark, or applet.
- Specifies an in-line style sheet for the tag.
- Specifies the window or frame to target the contents at.
- The Title attribute is used to provide advisory information.
- Can be one or more of these events:
When programming the form, all control-like elements are added to the form as
named items. In addition, these items are exposed through the Item method on the
This element is a block element.
Both the start and end tags are required.