| JSCRIPT | VBS | VBSCRIPT
event = script
Specifies a new font face, size, and color to be used for rendering the
- Set the color to be used by the font or horizontal rule.
- Sets the current fonts typeface.
- Specifies the class of the tag being defined. This is most often used to
associated a sub-classed style sheet with the tag.
- An SGML identifier used as the target for hypertext links or for naming
particular elements in associated style sheets. Valid names to script with are
any alphanumeric string that begins with a letter. Valid special characters
include underbar "_".
- This specifies the language to use. The specifier is an ISO standard
the default for this attribute.
- Specifies font size between 1 and 7 (7 is largest).
- Specifies an in-line style sheet for the tag.
- The Title attribute is used to provide advisory information.
- Can be one or more of these events:
Both the start and end tags are required.