| JSCRIPT | VBS | VBSCRIPT
SHAPE=CIRC | CIRCLE | POLY | POLYGON | RECT | RECTANGLE
event = script
Specifies the shape of a "hot spot" in a client-side image MAP.
- Coordinates that define the hot spot's shape.
- Specifies the destination URL or anchor point.
- Specifies the class of the tag being defined. This is most often used to
associated a sub-classed style sheet with the tag.
- An SGML identifier used as the target for hypertext links or for naming
particular elements in associated style sheets. Valid names to script with are
any alphanumeric string that begins with a letter. Valid special characters
include underbar "_".
- This specifies the language to use. The specifier is an ISO standard
the default for this attribute.
- Indicates that clicks in this region should cause no action.
- Specifies the type of shape used in the image map.
- Specifies an in-line style sheet for the tag.
- Specifies the window or frame to target the contents at.
- The Title attribute is used to provide advisory information.
- Can be one or more of these events:
The start tag is required, and the end tag is optional.